Nov 15, 2011

Melissa Ties the Knot- Part 2

Saturday was kicked off by the bride and the bridesmaids going to get beautified for the big day.









Once we all got our game faces on, we headed to the church to get dressed and start with pictures.

Melissa's dress was gorgeous, and I loved the pretty hanger!



For Melissa's "something blue," she used Rhyan's patch that he wore home on his shoulder, coming home from his deployment. I thought this was so incredibly special, and so touching.







Five weeks and counting, Brittanie will be the one in the white gown!




On to the reception, there was lots of dancing, and lots of great food!





This is by far one of my favorite pictures of the entire weekend!










Yet another example of what happens when there is a wedding during football season in the SEC...


In Phi Mu tradition, we stood around around the bride and her new husband and sang our little song.This is yet another one of my favorite pictures from the weekend, the sweet couple leaving the reception to start their lives together.







Hunter and I are always so jealous of the newly wed couple leaving for their honeymoon, because we know they are about to have the time of their lives worlds away from all the distractions of life. Melissa and Rhyan are spending their honeymoon in Hawaii, and I can't imagine how wonderful that is going to be!



Here's to Melissa and Rhyan, may you live happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment