Nov 4, 2011

Pet-A-Palooza

Last Saturday before heading out to shop with the girls, Hunter and I took Sage to the park to a local "Pet-A-Palooza." It was a beautiful fall day, with cool weather and lots of sunshine, and we knew we couldn't turn down the opportunity to do something fun with our furry child before her world gets rocked in about three months. THREE months. Side note: I just had some minor heart palpitations typing that.


  

As crazy and hyper as Sage is when she is at home with us, it never ceases to amaze me how well she does in a public setting. There were hundreds of dogs, and hundreds of people around, and she could care less. All she cares about is being as close to her daddy as she can possibly get. She's obsessed with Hunter, which is a good thing in situations like this!


 

While we were out, we ran into two of Hunter's high school friends, who are now married with two baby girls of their own. Never in a million years did I ever imagine we would be standing out at a park, taking advice from Hunter's high school friend on strollers and diapers. Never. Ever. I couldn't help but to laugh, and it makes me wonder, will my husband soon be verbalizing his personal opinions on all things baby to his buddies as well? My, my, my. How our world is changing before our eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment