
How far along: 27 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby Will is about 2 pounds, and 14 1/2 inches long!
What baby is up to: He is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and sucking his fingers. With more brain tissue developing, his brain is very active now. Although is his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functions with some medical assistance.
I think I may have also felt the first hiccups tonight while we were having Thanksgiving dinner? I'm not positive, but I did notice for about 5 minutes I kept feeling the same movement over and over again, a few seconds apart.
Maternity Clothes: Can't live without them! Thanks to a tip from a friend, I scored a maternity coat last weekend at Old Navy for a GREAT price. Much needed!
Gender: He's a BOY! Wilson Hunter Jr :)
Movement: Constant, and definitely stronger movements! I love it!
Sleep: Getting up to go to the little girl's room more frequently now, but other than that, I have no complaints!
What I miss: Nothing?
Cravings: Again, nothing exciting here.
Symptoms: I can definitely feel more strain on my back these days at the end of the day.
Best moment this week: Spending Thanksgiving with Hunter's sweet family! This is the first big holiday we've had since we've been back in Birmingham, and it felt SO strange to not have to drive anywhere. I definitely do not miss trying to get out of Atlanta traffic the Wednesday before Thanksgiving! Of course I missed seeing my family in Kentucky, but we'll be seeing them soon.









No comments:
Post a Comment