I was a little leery at first, not really believing him when he told me that they had a special new nail polish that would last as long as a set of acrylics. I have the WORST fingernails in the world- they are so thin and weak that it is impossible for me to even grow them out to the tips of my fingers most of the time. However, if I keep them painted, they tend to last just a little longer. Because of my thin nails, I've always enjoyed wearing acrylic nails because you can maintain them at a pretty length and they aren't constantly breaking. But considering I work in healthcare, that's honestly not the best option as far as the prevention of bacterial growth is concerned. Sounds disgusting, but true.
So, he was convincing enough that I thought would try it out. If it didn't last, then I would know to not get it again. Well, 16 days later (a little over 2 weeks), this is the verdict:

I can honestly say that I've never had a nail polish last this long, especially on my natural nails. You can definitely see where my nails have grown at the top, but other than that, they still look freshly painted.
The process was very simple too- a base coat, clear coat, another layer of color, and another top clear coat. Between each layer they place your fingers under a UV light for 30 seconds, and once that light kicks off, your nails are 100% dry. I couldn't believe it!
There are two cons to this type of finger nail polish that I've noticed. One is that there obviously aren't as many colors to choose from, but there were probably 20 total. The second con would be that they have to "soak" the polish off, so it's not something you can easily remove at home.
Other than that, I'm completely satisfied! Love it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone









No comments:
Post a Comment