Mar 13, 2011

Melissa and Ryhan's Around the House Shower

Another weekend is behind us, and it was yet another weekend filled with fun memories with sweet friends. Hunter was presented the opportunity to have a boys evening at a friend's farm, and of course he jumped on the chance for an overnight man date, complete with skeet shooting, fishing, and a low country boil. While he was off being manly, I was filling every possible moment with some girl time of my own.

For lunch on Saturday, I met Niki and Alyssa for lunch at Edgars. The food was delicious, and the company was wonderful! I rarely get to see these girls anymore, and it makes my heart so happy when I get to spend time with them.


That evening, we had a fun Around the House shower for Melissa and Rhyan. Rhyan is home on his two week break from his deployment, so took up this perfect opportunity to have a couples shower for them. It was hosted at The Wine Loft in downtown Birmingham, and it was absolutely perfect!











The happy couple!





The Howell girls!



The hostesses with the bride!

The engaged couple again! I can't imagine how difficult it must be on both Melissa and Rhyan for him to be deployed during such an important time in their lives. But his assignment is almost half way over, and their wedding will be here before we know it! We are so happy for you two, and I'm so excited to share this time with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment