Here are a few more things I've been working on this week. Love this damask print, and I tried a different font for the intials from my usual script font.
I've officially completed my first Jon-Jons! Thankfully I have two precious baby nephews that I can practice on. Hopefully their momma's won't be too judgemental on my first attempts. :)









These look great Sarah...love the jon jons!
ReplyDeleteSoooo....are you going to start taking orders, or what? I love the seersucker Jon Jon - super, super cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know this momma is not judgmental at all!!! :) We love all of our Rah Rah gifts and we're pretty spoiled that we have you!!! PS I think the Watson and the little girl burp cloths with the poodle are my faves!!!! :) We love you!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I LOOOOVE your creations!! Now that you are linked on Kelly's blog, you are going to need an Etsy store or some way to take orders :)
ReplyDeleteI am expecting a boy and have 2 boys and a girl 4 and under and would totally order something :)
Adrienne
www.our-journey-to-parenthood.blogspot.com
I saw your site on Kelly's Korner. Your jon-jons are so cute. I'd love to keep you in mind...do you sell these?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Yes, I am working on getting an Etsy site up! I will update as soon as it is up and running!
ReplyDeletehow cute! i am attempting my first jon-jon sometime in the near future....but we have all girls in our family, so no little boy models for me to practice on :)
ReplyDeletemy favorite is the last seersucker jon-jon with the appliqued (or is it embroidered??) crab - precious!!!