Mar 28, 2011

Celebrating Baby Harrison!

It seems like it was just yesterday that we were decorating our dorm rooms in Tutwiler our freshman year, running to the lawn of the Phi Mu house on Bid Day, and having serious discussions about what we were wearing to the next date party, but somehow, in the blink of an eye, 10 years has passed and we are now gathering to celebrate the newest little blessing to enter our circle of friends. Our dear friends Christina and Martin are expecting Baby Harrison's debut in early May, and this past weekend we honored the mommy-to-be and sweet baby with a shower. We had a wonderful turn out, and Mrs. Smith is sure to be fully prepared when her new little man graces us with his presence!


AMAZING petit fours from Edgar's in Birmingham!



Sweet little Madilyn. She belongs to our dear friend and pledge sister, Bethany. She's such a cutie!



Roomies from our 13th Street house in Tuscaloosa our sophomore year...NINE years ago. Where in the world has the time gone??

Aunt Anna took control as the gift recorder. I think she is just as excited about baby Harrison as Christina and Martin are!





Big Al. You can't teach loyalty to them too young in this state.

This was a box of sweet little outfits that Martin wore as a baby.

Madilyn was SO good all day long, but she eventually had to go see all the fun presents that Mrs. Christina was getting to open. She needed to be in on the action too!

Yay for the stroller and car seat!
This gorgeous gown and bonnet were handmade. Aren't they beautiful?


The grandmothers and mommy-to-be along with the hostesses.

Mom and Dad!

 I can't tell you how excited I am for the two of you. I know you will make incredible parents, and I absolutely cannot wait to meet little Harrison!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Thank you for capturing these precious memories!
    2. Isn't it a pity I can't cross my legs anymore while sitting? It's attractive, I know.
    3. But at least my cankles had gone down a little...
    4. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!You are a talented photographer! Maybe you should capture birth day?

    ReplyDelete