Today is National Peanut Butter Lovers Day, and I should be the social chair for wherever that party is.
I've had an addiction since I was a young child, and I'm finally able to admit it. I think peanut butter makes everything better, and there is nothing in the whole wide world that tops a sliced Golden Delicious apple (those are the yellow kind and THE BEST kind) dipped in peanut butter. Yummy.
Every morning my breakfast consists of a whole wheat english muffin and peanut butter. And I love it. I may even say that it's my favorite meal of the day.
Sometimes I crave a peanut butter and jelly. I don't care what kind of jelly, as long as there is PB involved.
The first cookie I learned to make "from scratch" was a peanut butter cookie. The benefits of having a home ec teacher for a mother are endless.
I'm not above eating a spoonful of peanut butter- all by itself. Try it with a little fat free cool whip on top of that. You'll thank me later.
And I've been known to even dip carrot sticks, celery sticks, and broccoli in the deliciousness. Don't knock it before you try it.
I've tried the natural kind, the reduced fat, the reduced sugar, store brand, and whatever brand is on sale that week, and I always always come back to my favorite:
Call me choosy. Go ahead.
Beyond the yumminess factor, the
So, celebrate with me, please. This day only comes once a year people.










Wow, that's some serious love for peanut butter! I'm choosy - only JIF in our house. That is one of the things we will NEVER buy the store brand of. Happy Peanut Butter Day!
ReplyDeleteLOVE JIF CREAMY!!!! I heart peanut butter.
ReplyDeleteLove this:)
ReplyDelete