Mar 25, 2011

Wedding Season Begins!

On Saturday, I had the pleasure of spending all day with one of my BFFs in Huntsville. We made the day trip for a wedding that evening, but worked in plenty of other fun stuff throughout the day.

Brittanie and I started off the day with a little shopping at the Huntsville Jr. league Spring Market, where I may or may not have done a little damage to the checking account. Oopsie.




While we were shopping our little hearts out, the hubby spent his day at the golf course with two of his pledge brothers from college. He clearly didn't want his picture taken that morning, but I thought he was too cute not to be photographed.




That afternoon while we were waiting for the boys to finish up, we had a little relaxation time at the club house, which is absolutely gorgeous.




I told Britt that I felt like I was at a resort. Sitting on the back patio, looking over the beautiful golf course while sipping on a mimosa and having girl talk. Nothing beats it.






Finally the cutie finished his man date and he joined us for a cold drink as well.





That evening we had the pleasure of attending a wedding of one of my dear sorority sisters. Lots of people have been waiting on this day, considering their romance began 10 years ago!








Our hubbies looked handsome dressed up in their finest,




but most importantly, Ashley was a BEAUTIFUL bride!




Bo is a lucky man to marry such an incredible woman. We are so glad we got to be there for this!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment