Sage has a secret that she's been dying to tell...
Did you get that? No? Maybe a close up?
It's true! Sage will be getting a baby brother or a baby sister, on or around February 23, 2012- and not the furry kind! We are just beyond excited and thrilled to have this sweet little miracle growing away in my belly, and on most days, I'm still honestly having a hard time believing it myself. We are so immensely blessed!
"From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another” - John 1:16









YAY!!!! Congrats sweet girl! That is just so wonderful and I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Congratulations, Sarah!!!! You will be a wonderful mother!! Sooo exciting!
ReplyDeleteYAYYYYY Secret is out! Good job keeping it sage! Odge can't wait to have a non-furry cousin (and we can't wait to have a niece/nephew!)
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo!!!!!!! I'm so glad the whole world knows! You will be a super mommy! Congrats on one of God's biggest blessings! So happy for you guys! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! How exciting! You will make a wonderful mom!
ReplyDelete