Jan 19, 2012
Pregnancy Update- 35 weeks
How far along: 35 weeks!
Size of Baby: One source says about 5 1/4 pounds, and another says about 6, and over 18 inches long!
What baby is up to: By now, his kidneys are fully developed and his liver is functioning. And of course, he's continuing to pack on the pounds!
Maternity Clothes: Um...is it even necessary to answer this question at this point? Big momma is large and in charge.
Gender: He's a BOY!
Movement: See for yourself! This went on ALL. NIGHT. LONG. on Tuesday night. But I'm not complaining! I love it!
Sleep: Last night, for the first time since I've been pregnant, I woke up uncomfortable and had to move to the couch so my tossing and turning wouldn't wake up Hunter. But considering how wonderful and consistent my sleep has been throughout my entire pregnancy, I consider this quite an accomplishment!
What I miss: My ability to walk faster than a turtle. And walking "normal." As in, without a waddle.
Cravings: I think it's safe to say that I'm addicted to Cuties. If you haven't tried them, you are seriously missing out on one of the best creations ever. They are really sweet, super easy to peel, and seedless! And super yummy! Confession: I've eaten at least 3 per day over the past week.
Symptoms: Well I figured out where the achyness was coming from, other than the typical I'm-35-weeks-pregnant-and-my-bones-are-shifting achyness. Apparently I somehow strained my SI joint in my back? That would explain the back pain that I've had over the past week. But thankfully, my doctor just told me to not be afraid of Tylenol, to use a heating pad when possible, and take it easy. Literally after one afternoon/evening of lying on the couch with a heating pad and Tylenol every 6 hours, my back is SO much better. Dare I say that I'm pretty close to normal again? Well, as "normal" as I can be for being nearly 9 months pregnant.
Best moment this week: Hearing that sweet heart beat never gets old, and neither do the crazy movements that I can clearly see on the outside of my tummy! Also, celebrating the upcoming arrival of Baby Will's first girlfriend, Mary Miller, who is expected to arrive on the same day he is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









What a great video!! Thanks for sharing! That is truly amazing! I know you are ready to welcome wonderful Will into the world!
ReplyDeleteWant to know something crazy...I've been KILLING those cuties too...I guess Pioneer Woman sparked my taste buds and I couldn't put them down but the even funnier part is that as soon as I started abusing those little oranges, my sleep got much, MUCH worse! I wasn't sure if my awful sleep had anything to do with the oranges or not but I cut them out and started sleeping better again. I miss the oranges but I missed sleep more. I still have no idea if they were connected to each other or not but....I'm just saying you may want to bypass that heavenly dose of vitamin c if your sleep continues to get worse. You look GREAT...the big day is getting sooooo close. You're going to be such a wonderful mommy. I can't wait to see him and hear all about your first days as a new mom! Love you!
ReplyDelete