Jan 11, 2012

Work Baby Shower

I can't begin to express how fortunate I am to work with the group of girls that I work with. I've always loved my job, for multiple reasons, but going to work everyday, where you know you will be surrounded by wonderful friends that truly care about you is just icing on the cake.

On Monday, our department at work had a triple baby shower for all three of us that are due in February. It was so sweet of them, and I left work that day feeling nothing short of being tremendously blessed. Our babies were showered with so many wonderful gifts and lots of love!

We had my all-time favorite meal ever in the whole wide world- Taziki's Friday special. Oh, yummy. This was finished with a delicious strawberry cake, and of course, I was  super excited about the gigantic bowl of fruit (again). 


Because there were three of us, there were three times the gifts. It looked like Christmas in that room!
 
Dealing with three people at once that are all equally pregnant is not easy to deal with, I'm sure, especially considering we are all three due within weeks of each other, and all planning to take a 12 week maternity leave. But our coworkers have been so supportive to each of us through this exciting time, and have kept the most positive attitudes about upcoming coverage issues, considering how much work this means will be up to them to cover. We are so very grateful to work with such wonderful women, and we couldn't be more blessed!

So here are the mommas, in order of due date (from right to left), Ali is due the 10th, I'm due the 23rd, and Kelly is due the 29th (Leap Year!). It has been so much fun sharing this wonderful time of our lives together, and I can't wait for our babies to grow up to be the best of friends!

1 comment:

  1. HOW FUN!!! I didn't realize that you guys were all that close in due dates. I'm sure its been so much fun and will continue to be as you guys share stories and advice with one another. So happy for you, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete