This past weekend we took advantage of a beautiful and surprisingly warm Saturday by taking our first baby to the park for a play day. Because of the holidays and cooler winter weather lately, she hasn't gotten as much play time as she likes, and I'm sure she was starting to think that she was being neglected.
I think I've mentioned this recently, but Sage has surprisingly been off of her "puppy prozac" for nearly a year. She has actually done really well, but recently we've noticed some of her hyperactivity/anxiety behaviors slowly creeping back in. It's almost like she can tell that something big is about to happen in her little world.
But for now, as long as she has her Hunter, everything is right in the world of Sage.
We're not really sure how she is going to react to bringing a brand new baby home. Thankfully she lives outside, so I don't think it will be too much of an adjustment, but I'm sure there will definitely be some curiosity.
I'm sure she'll be confused as to why Hunter and I will be home so much, and what this little creature thing is that is suddenly taking up 100% of our time, attention, and affection.
But, until then, we'll just let her be in her little happy place- by Hunter's side. But if not there, in her second favorite happy place, with her nose smashed up against the window, watching his every move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hilarious! I can just imagine Sage, creeping.
ReplyDelete