How far along: 36 weeks!
Size of Baby: Over 17" and about 6#. Hello...
I have a full grown baby inside of me!
What baby is up to: Still packing on the pounds, which is his only job from now until he decides to grace us with his presence.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely.
Gender: He's a BOY!
Movement: Still VERY active, and I love it!
Sleep: Still pretty good! This week I've been getting up about twice a night instead of once a night, but I think that's still pretty good compared to how often some people get up!
What I miss: Again, my ability to walk fast. I've always been a fast walker. Always. Not so much anymore.
Cravings: Well we finished off that 5 lb box of Cuties last week.
Oh yes, we did. I haven't bought anymore yet. Give me time.
Symptoms: Waddling, back ache, frequent trips to the potty...nothing out of the ordinary this late into a pregnancy! But honestly, nothing that isn't tolerable, and that isn't worth it!
Best moment this week: Our wonderful babymoon! I also got to hear that sweet heart beat yesterday, and although I haven't made any progress yet, it was comforting to know that has settled in head-down!
Also, another one of my 384792 (
Jess) pregnant friends had her sweet little angel yesterday, and although I can't make the trip down to see them right now, I am so excited for them! Thankfully, our friend
Ashley was able to be there, and sent me a picture of the big introduction of baby Mac. Jessica, you and your family and so precious to me, and I couldn't be happier for you!

For the past two weeks now when people ask me "how much longer," usually their follow up question is, "are you ready?" We are as ready as we can be! At 35 weeks I had our suitcase packed for the hospital with everything I possibly could pack, except for the last minute toiletry items. The nursery is still a work in progress, but is about 85% ready. It is painted, the furniture is in the room and put together, his clothes are washed and in the drawers, the sheet is on his crib, and his blankets are washed. We are still waiting for curtains and the crib skirt, but in the words of my wise hubby, "Baby Will could care less if there are curtains on the windows or a skirt on his crib," so I've learned to not obsess over stuff that doesn't matter, because it will eventually get done. And he's right- he won't know the difference if he's sleeping in an empty room or in a room that is perfectly decorated!
When I am pregnant, can I PLEASE be as cute as you?! :D
ReplyDeleteThinking about you lots lately and that sweet baby boy! You look precious!! Miss you..hope all is wonderful:) Love u!
ReplyDeleteSarah, you look precious!! I'll be praying for you these next couple of weeks!
ReplyDelete