Aug 3, 2011

We've got a star on our hands

Last week, I got the opportunity to go to a Birmingham Barons baseball game with my sweetie and my wonderful in-laws. The Birmingham Business Alliance was hosting an event, and not only was Hunter's company invited, they also chose my sweet father-in-law to throw the first pitch.

He tried with all his might to convince his eldest son to fill in for him, but Hunter stood his ground, and reminded Dad that he was the chosen one.


When you have a celebrity in your presence, you have to call and tell the family the big news.

We weren't really sure what he was doing in this picture, but doesn't he look like a star?
 Then he took off to the mound in a very athletic sprint jog.
Check out that form. If I didn't know better, I would've thought he was a former Baron himself!


 Go, Dad, Go!
My favorite people after Dad did his thing on the mound. We are so happy to be so close to them and be able to share these fun moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment