Aug 29, 2011

Chicken Spaghetti

Wow...it has been a LONG time since I've posted a recipe! I promise I really do cook for my husband, but the majority of the time we do some type of grilled meat, and two veggies, or a big salad with grilled chicken, or spaghetti, so no new recipes have come across lately.

However, about a month ago, at my friend Vasu's baptism celebration, the hostess made an incredible "chicken spaghetti" and everybody raved over it. I couldn't wait to get my hands on that recipe, and I am so glad she shared it with us! It is so super easy, and I think this will definitely make it to the "meals that freeze well" list for when we prepare for the arrival of this little blessing this winter.

Had I known how much this was going to make, I probably would have divided it into two dishes- one to cook, and one to freeze for later. It definitely makes a ton! Oh well, looks like I'll be having chicken spaghetti for lunch and supper this week, but I'm not complaining! It is yummy!



And this goes without saying, but you could definitely make this somewhat healthier by using 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup, reduced fat velveeta, and choosing whole wheat pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment