Size of baby: The size of a lemon, or about 3.5 inches long. Baby Shepherd can now squint, frown, grimace, tee tee, and suck his or her thumb!
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely. Still not quite filling out maternity shirts, but pants are a necessity.
Gender: Hopefully we will find out within the next few weeks! We found out at 17 weeks with Will, and I'm hoping to schedule another early gender ultrasound this time around as well.
Movement: I think I'm feeling a few flutters here and there, but nothing consistent yet.
Sleep: Still just kind of ok. I wake up pretty early in the morning to use the restroom, and have a hard time going back to sleeping, knowing that the alarm clock will be going off within an hour or so.
What I miss: A cold cut turkey sandwich! I've been a rebel and broken the "no lunch meats" rule a couple of times this pregnancy, and I wish my conscious would let me do it more often.
Cravings: Still no news here. Although, my appetite has definitely been bigger lately!
Symptoms:Still tired and still emotional. I'm not a fan of these emotions. I feel pretty certain that it has a lot to do with exhaustion, or at least is exacerbating it!
Best Moment this week: I may or may not have had a total emotional melt down one night last week that (in typical female fashion) was not related to one specific thing, but lots of different contributors. My dear, sweet husband (who should be awarded Husband of the Year) made me take a "mommy day off" last Saturday. According to my instructions, my day had to include: 1- shopping, 2- a pedicure, 3- lunch with friends, and 4- relaxation. I was instructed to take my time, and not to come back home until it was time for Alabama to kick off that evening. Well, mission accomplished. And I'm sure Hunter was just as thrilled to have a relaxed, happy wife come home to him that afternoon in time to watch another Alabama domination against Ole Miss.










Love the bump and the shirt you're wearing! Please have Hunter teach Charlie that rule to Charlie (or have mom tell him, hehe). Also, my doctor said you can microwave lunch meat and let it cool and eat away! I know it can change the texture but it also takes away the guilt :-) Love you!
ReplyDelete