What baby is up to: Baby is busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that I'll (hopefully) start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead.
Maternity Clothes: Embracing the pants completely! I've tried wearing a few maternity shirts, but most are still way too big, but I'm sure I will be able to wear them before too long!
Gender: Baby Ray is a BOY!! We are still on cloud 9 since the surprise reveal last Friday.
Movement: Still none yet...but hopefully soon!
Sleep: Um...to put it lightly, this week I have not gotten the best sleep of my life. Last weekend I realized I was coming down with a cold, and I was M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E at night. My head was so stuffy, I couldn't breathe through my nose, lying down made that even worse, and I just didn't feel good. There are only so many things you can take for a cold when you are pregnant, and I hate taking that stuff anyway- pregnant or not. But, thankfully, I'm much better now!
What I miss: Good sleep?
Cravings: Still kind of boring. Obsessed with fruit still.
Symptoms: Stuffy nose! Yucky!
Best Moment this week: My surprise "reveal" for Hunter on his 30th Birthday!









Already love this sweet baby boy..you are going to be such an awesome mama:) love u!
ReplyDelete