Sep 7, 2011

Happy Thoughts

Here are a few things that have just tickled my fancy this week (in no particular order) :

 My Hunter rain boots. They have been key to making it through these past few rainy days in the south!

This cool snap that Tropical Storm Lee left us with when he dropped off all that rain. While I do realize we haven't seen the last of our warm temperatures, it is a fun glimpse into fall weather:

Also in line with the cooler, rainy weather, we've had some delicious potato soup the past two nights, if I must say so myself. The recipe I used made a tremendous amount, so we were able to have it for two suppers, and I put the rest in the freezer for cold rainy days later on this fall.



I'm really excited that we have my car back. She was in the shop for 2 months after our little fender bender, and I feel like I have a brand new car again, and it's awesome.


Also included in getting my car back was having a seat warmer. I never in a million years thought that I would ever need a seat warmer in September in Alabama, but yesterday's 58 degree temp when I came to work AND left work was definitely justification in my book. Who doesn't like a warm hiney on a cool and dreary day?

No comments:

Post a Comment