Size of baby: Baby Ray is the size of an avocado!
What baby is up to: Baby is heart is now pumping 25 quarts of blood every day. Doesn't that seem like a lot?? Baby Ray's limbs are even more developed and their movements have become increasingly coordinated. Apparently a growth spurt is just around the corner- yay!
Maternity Clothes: Still loving the pants. Not quite ready for the shirts yet though, it's just pants that I need. I ordered some jeans and leggings this weekend, and I'm definitely ready to get those in!
Maternity Clothes: Still loving the pants. Not quite ready for the shirts yet though, it's just pants that I need. I ordered some jeans and leggings this weekend, and I'm definitely ready to get those in!
Gender: Still no clue! Four more weeks and counting until my 20 week appointment. Can't wait!
Movement: None, yet! Apparently I am now in the potential window to start feeling flutters for the first time, but I think for a lot of women it's closer to the 18-20 week mark.
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well, but I have been waking up before my alarm lately and haven't been able to go back to sleep like I normally do.
What I miss: Deli meat. I've never been a huge sandwich person, but I do get on kicks where I will take turkey sandwiches or turkey wraps as my lunch during the week every once in a while. I think I probably just want it now because I know I'm not supposed to eat it. I know I could opt for a warm sandwich, but for some reason I just want a good, cold sandwich.
Cravings: I haven't had any caffeine since May, but this past weekend I splurged and got a Coke Zero at the football game. It was a fountain drink, in a stadium cup, and I swear y'all, that was the best thing I have ever tasted in my whole entire life. Ever.
Symptoms: Still the bleeding gums and nose, and definitely still the incessent sneezing. But what seems to be new this week is tummy itching? For some reason I didn't see that one coming anytime soon.
Best Moment this week: Introducing Baby Ray to college football! There is no telling what that poor baby was thinking on Saturday with Momma hoopin' and hollerin' and drinking that caffeine. Sorry, Baby. Hope I didn't traumatize you too much in one day!









Love that you got a stadium coke! :)
ReplyDeleteI just love you!! Look at you all glowing and beautiful with that sweet little baby bump:) so happy and excited for you friend..praying for you and your hubby and this awesome little blessing!
ReplyDelete