How far along: 32 weeks...8 months!
Size of Baby: Baby Will is about 4 1/2 and 16 1/2 inches long! And from this week, until 2 weeks before birth, he will gain about a half pound every week.
What baby is up to: He is supposedly sleeping approximately 90 to 95 percent of the day, but with his activity, I have a hard time believing this. Or maybe he's just a wild sleeper, because he's definitely moving throughout the day! Most of his wrinkles are disappearing, especially on his face, as more fat is deposited under his skin. His hair is becoming thicker with each passing week and you may even be able to see it on an ultrasound! He will also (hopefully) begin to settle in the head-down position, as his birth is fast approaching.
Maternity Clothes: Necessity!
Gender: He's a BOY!
Movement: As of this week, I've actually been able to feel where he is from the outside of my tummy. There has been a little hump just below my left rib cage that I think is either his head or his little bottom. And last night, I swear I could tell where either a little leg or arm was! Crazy!
Sleep: Still great! Very thankful!
What I miss: Nothing this week.
Cravings: Still loving the fruit.
Symptoms: Pretty sure I have a definite waddle most of the time now. Attractive, I'm sure.
Best moment this week: Making lots of memories spending Christmas with both of our families! It's crazy to think that we'll have a 10 month old this time next year, crawling around and pulling up on everything he can get his hands on! And can I just say that it's a pretty amazing experience being pregnant at Christmas? I can't imagine what was going through Mary's mind, knowing she was carrying The Son of God. There were a few songs in particular that really got to me this year- "Mary, Did You Know?" and a newer one (to me anyway) that I've heard Faith Hill sing called "A Baby Changes Everything." Wow. Talk about a tear-jerker. What an incredible responsibility to birth and raise a Savior!









Love the new look of the blog! You look BEAUTIFUL, as always!
ReplyDelete