


At one point that morning, I walked around the corner in search of the ladies' room, and I just happen to catch Brittanie and her soon-to-be mother in law having a sweet moment together, and I couldn't help but to capture this. Mrs. Jeannie is such a sweet lady, and she made it her priority to learn every single bridesmaids' name before the wedding weekend even began! I feel like I'm so fortunate to have the strong relationship I have with my mother-in-law, and I can tell that Brittanie has a jewel of a mother-in-law of her own! Such a blessing!









We all really, really loved the bridesmaids dresses. They were so comfortable, and were great for all body types (ahem...pregnant body types).

Britt's bouquet was absolutely beautiful, and I loved all of the special touches. Her "something old" was a handkerchief that belongs to Kris's grandmother, and they monogrammed a "K" in blue, for her "something blue." The rosary beads belong to Britt's mother.






Kris's wedding band belonged to his grandfather, and had his initials and his wedding date engraved on the inside. Britt got Kris's initials and their wedding date engraved on the opposite side. So sweet.



Just for fun and to make myself feel large and in charge, I took a picture with Melanie, who is due 3 days before me. BEFORE me. My belly is about 3 times the size of hers!

This is Brittanie's cousin Natalie, who married one of Hunter's pledge brothers. Their little girl, Nora, was one of the flower girls. They just recently had a little boy, E, who may possibly be a pledge brother of Baby Will's one day, if they both follow in the footsteps of their daddies!




After the ceremony, we headed to the Museum of Art for the fun reception.







We had such a fun weekend celebrating a wonderful couple with so many of our closest friends. It makes my heart so happy to see one of my best friends in the entire world marry the love of her life!









No comments:
Post a Comment