Dec 23, 2011

Pregnancy Update- 31 weeks



How far along: 31 weeks and a day

Size of Baby: Baby Will is about 3.3 pounds according to one source, and almost 4 pounds according to another. My friend Mary Kathryn (who has the same due date as me) had an ultrasound this week, and her baby weighed 3 pounds and 12 oz, so we'll go somewhere in the middle of all of those options! He is a little over 16 inches long.

What baby is up to: This week his primary goal is to fill out those little arms and legs with some fat, and is apparently headed for yet another growth spurt! He can also now move his little head from side to side.

Maternity Clothes: Have to have them!

Gender: He's a BOY! Wilson Hunter Jr :)

Movement: Lots of movement, and I love it! I think a little hand or foot sometimes finds it way under my right rib cage, and that's a little uncomfortable, but nothing unbearable.

Sleep: Still great! Very thankful!

What I miss: Not related to pregnancy, but I'm really, really missing my brother and his family. They won't be joining us for Christmas this year, and it is definitely going to be different without those sweet kids there!

Cravings: Nada.

Symptoms: A few Braxton Hicks every once it a while. I also attempted to sit in the floor for a few hours this week and wrap gifts. Not a good idea for my back! Little Man has been getting the hiccups more often, and his daddy has even felt them!

Best moment this week: Hearing that sweet baby's heartbeat on Thursday. That never gets old!

No comments:

Post a Comment