Oct 7, 2011

Pregnancy Update- Week 20



How far along: 20 weeks and a day! We are officially OVER halfway there...and it is flying by!!

Size of Baby: Baby Ray is the size of a BANANA!

What baby is up to: Baby is practicing swallowing, and can also hear more sounds. Apparently he is able to cover his ears with his hands, and he may jump if a noise startles him! So...I take it that he may be a little jumpy this weekend at the football game?

Maternity Clothes: Embracing the pants completely! I've been wearing a few maternity shirts, but some are still too big. Not for long though, I'm sure!

Gender: Baby Ray is a BOY!!

Movement: Baby has been having a party almost daily since I first started feeling him. At first, I was only feeling him when I was lying down for the night, and a few times when we were flying (I think the change in pressure must have woken him up). But this week, I feel him constantly moving when I am at work, and the little nudges are definitely becoming more forceful at times! I am loving being able to feel this sweet little baby wiggling around!

Sleep: No complaints! It probably helped that I was beyond exhausted from our whirlwind of a weekend.

What I miss: Nada!

Cravings: Nothing too exciting this week. Still love fruit, but I think that is calming down. And my cravings for carbonation have subsided too.

Symptoms: Nothing new here either!

Best Moment this week: Finally feeling this little guy move around in my tummy! I don't think he's moving hard enough to be able to feel him from the outside, but it seems every time I put Hunter's hand on my belly to feel him, he stops moving, of course.

We were supposed to have our 20 week appointment and full anatomy scan on Tuesday, but it has been rescheduled for Monday of next week. I can't wait for his daddy to see how much he has grown, and how much he is wiggling around inside of Momma's tummy!

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, as always. Praying for a good doctors visit next week. Keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete