Maybe this is just wishful thinking, but the more I look at our ultrasound pictures, the more I see of Hunter in our sweet little boy's face, especially the more I actually watch the DVD of our 20 week ultrasound!
So, for your viewing pleasure, and for you to make your own prediction of where baby gets his good looks, here are some way-back-in-the-day photos of Mommy, and then of and Daddy.
And now of Daddy (who clearly is the winner in the cute kid category):
And if this baby's kicks are any indication of his athletic ability, it looks feels like he may have inherited his daddy's soccer skills.
My hope is that little man also inherits his daddy's good looks and charm! As far as eye color, I think it's a toss up. Hunter has blue eyes, and mine are green. Light eyes are very prominent on my side of the family, and so I have a feeling that he has about a 50/50 chance of having either blue or green eyes. And you would think that the blonde hair is also a given, but I think there might be small chance of a redhead!
And because I'm obsessed with this picture (and because it is the most clear picture we have of his sweet little facial features), here is Baby Ray...one more time.
We've already had LOTS of people say "He looks just like his daddy!" My brother's sweet wife said that he has his "mother's cheeks and chin, and his daddy's nose and smile." And at first, I admit, I didn't see it. But, now I see it more and more. Wishful thinking? Possibly. Of course I want our little boy to look just like his handsome daddy, but ultimately we just want a healthy baby, regardless of who he looks like!






















No comments:
Post a Comment