Sep 5, 2010

Tucker's Six Month Photos

When we were home a couple of weeks ago for Grandaddy's big birthday bash, Marissa asked me to take Tucker's 6 month pictures. (We technically took them the day after he turned 7 months, but who's counting, right?) I told her I would be more than happy to take some pictures of him, but it totally would not hurt my feelings if she hated them and wanted to pay a professional to do them. But honestly, I think I could have used a disposible camera with this little guy, and still would have some great shots. He's just too stinkin' cute! And HAPPY. He is so happy, all the time, and I know that makes things so much easier on his super busy mama.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are gorgeous Sarah! You have such a natural gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah great job! I love the very first one. Looks like someone is working on some teeth with all that droolin' :)

    ReplyDelete