Now that I've officially made myself cry, on to the happy stuff...
We kicked off Hunter's 29th birthday last weekend in Tuscaloosa with a win over Penn State. We were fortunate to get some great tickets, and were so excited to be able to experience such a long standing tradition between two historic teams.
That Sunday, we celebrated with the Shepherds at The Club in Birmingham. Hunter was surprised with tickets to the Florida game thanks to his sweet grandparents! We are so excited!
The week long celebration continued onto this weekend, when we "officially" celebrated Hunter's 29th birthday with all of his favorite things- delicious non-bootcamp-diet food, and Alabama football.
The weekend festivities began at his favorite steakhouse in Atlanta, Hal's. This wonderful restaurant also is dear to my heart because he took me to eat here for the first time the night before he asked me to be his wife. It is just as delicious as I remembered it, and I'm pretty sure their bone-in ribeye is on Hunter's list of top 10 favorite things in life.
Saturday was spent basking in the glory of all things college football, especially our beloved Crimson Tide. We started the day off with a wonderful breakfast and a little College Gameday, and that afternoon we enjoyed my friend Danielle's famous cheese ball (I plan on posting this yummy and not-so-fat-free recipe later on),
Hunter showed off his grilling skills on his new toy, and of course we had to have some of these:
Our friends Danielle and Michael (and Hunter's hand in the backgorund)
Happy Birthday to my best friend in the entire world! I love you more every day, and I can't wait to celebrate many, many, many more with you!









AWww sweet post sarah! Happy Birthday Hunter! :) hope it was a good one. Oh and that cheese ball does look ah-may-zing!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Hunter! What a fun weekend - it sounds like you guys know the AMAZING food is a MUST in a birthday celebration!!
ReplyDelete