Sep 8, 2010

The Lovoys

I've been on a blog role lately. Aren't yall impressed? I am. However, the reason behind the excessive blogginess lately is because I'm so far behind, and I finally have a week where we don't have quite as much going on. I feel like most of my posts lately have started with "a few weeks ago we [blah, blah, blah]." So hear we go again...

A few weeks ago, two of our wonderful friends got married in Atlanta (which was great for us!), and we were so happy to be a part of their big day. Mr. Shepherd ushered lovely ladies down the aisle, and I handed out the pretty programs with a smile on my face. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous, as was the bride.

Here's a little snapshot someone grabbed of our table at the rehearsal dinner that I janked off facebook. What is my dear husband doing in this picture, you ask? I have no clue. But I do know he was making that face on purpose. Silly boy.

All the handsome KA's (plus a few extras) and the excited groom at the rehearsal dinner. Nice to see that Hunter decided to be normal again.

My handsome hubby and I at the reception. He cleans up nicely, doesn't he? I think so!

Always love hanging out with Haley! I believe this was post cupid shuffle extravaganza that I swear went on for 30 minutes- which would explain the shiny faces. (And as a side note, this is my hair post my new favorite hair product. I washed my hair in the morning, and I didn't wash it again before the wedding that afternoon. That's huge for me!)

Handsome lads again in their fanciest attire.

And yay for a play date weekend with Jill! She and Ben got to stay with us all weekend, and I loved every minute of it...especially staying up until 1:30am talking. I'm pretty sure I haven't done that since college! So much fun to be able to catch up in person rather than via email.
These next two pictures I definitely "borrowed" from FB as well, which would explain why the quality is low. But regardless, they are a beautiful couple, had a beautiful day, and we wish them many years of happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment