Apr 11, 2012

Family Time

Has it really been two and a half weeks since I last updated? I don't know where the time is going, but rest assured, it's going by way too fast. I was fortunate enough to be able to take a 12 week maternity leave, but somehow 8 weeks of that have already passed and my return-to-work date is getting closer than I want to think about.

So to back things up a couple of weeks, Will's Mamaw came to see him the weekend he turned 6 weeks old. It used to be me keeping I-65 hot, but now that I have a little one, my mom has been on the road just as much as I used to be!

The weather was beautiful that weekend, so we spent our Saturday enjoying a yummy lunch at one of my favorite places, followed by a trip to the botanical gardens.



That Sunday, we celebrated our brother-in-law's birthday at Hunter's parents house, where we enjoyed another incredible dinner and of course, THE birthday cake.





While we enjoyed our dinner, these two sweet peas enjoyed their naps.

After dinner Caroline enjoyed some daddy time,


as did Baby Will.
And we finally got some pictures of the two new additions together.

I think Baby Lily might be a little frightened by her hyper-active and wiggly cousin!
Sweet babies. We can't wait to watch these two grow up together, and watch their friendship develop over the years. We are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Love the frightened picture! Those are two CUTE kids! :)

    ReplyDelete