I had the hardest time finding an Easter basket that I loved, and a couple of weeks before Easter, we got a gift in the mail from one of my sweet high school friends, Malloree. It was a precious outfit that she made that will be worn this summer, and a personalized Easter basket! It couldn't have been more perfect!
After church, we went over to Hunter's parents' house and had a wonderful meal with the entire family. The weather was absolutely perfect, and we enjoyed dessert outside on their porch, followed by pictures and bubble time with Caroline.
We attempted to get pictures with the three grandchildren, but that is much more difficult than you would think with a 2 year old, and two newborns!
Once Caroline was released from the photo shoot, she did one of her favorite things in the whole world (and probably one of the favorite things for all 2 year olds!)- played with bubbles!
We had a wonderful day as a family, and I'm so thankful for these precious memories. I can't wait until Will is old enough to understand the true meaning of such a special day!
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
- Isaiah 53:5









What beautiful family on a beautiful day! I love your dress!! You look wonderful and so happy!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty and happy family! Will is just adorable and he is growing so fast!
ReplyDelete