Since we've been home from the hospital, we've had lots of special visitors coming to see our special little miracle. Not only have we had lots of sweet visitors, we've also had lots of yummy food lately. Thank goodness for those extra 500 calories a day nursing mommies need, because I'm pretty sure I have definitely consumed those!
Of course the grandparents and great-grandparents got first dibs on this little guy the first weekend he was home from the NICU. He definitely has lots of people around that are willing and able to spoil him as much as he needs!
The following weekend, my mom came back for another visit, this time bringing Grandaddy (Will's great-Grandaddy) and his great-aunt Sissy.
I have such a special relationship with my sweet Grandaddy, and it warms my soul to know that he has held my baby. I used to pray that he would still be around for my wedding, and that prayer was answered.
And what a precious blessing it is that he has now gotten to enjoy our sweet baby Will, too.
Between weekends with family, some of my dearest friends have also been by to get in their time with Will, too. First, Danielle and Tara,
and then Christina and her cutie patootie, Harrison.
And of course there have been several more that I forgot to get the camera out for. To say we are blessed with wonderful friends and family is a complete understatement, and it is just overwhelming when I think about all that people have done for us in preparing for Will's arrival, and then celebrating his coming home, and making sure his mommy and daddy were taken care of just as much along the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment