![]() |
| 27 weeks and 26 weeks |
| 31 weeks and 30 weeks |
Holly was due about 8 days after I was, and I had completely convinced myself that Will would be late, and we would be in the hospital at the exact same time. I was clearly wrong, and never would have imagined that when we met our newest niece, Will would be nearly 3 weeks old!
Lily Harrison graced us with her presence on Friday, March 2, weighing in at 7 pounds and 18.5 inches long, with a head FULL of dark hair!
Caroline is just smitten with her little sister, and it was so sweet to watch her interaction with her.
Once it was time for Lily to get her bath, Caroline was not quite sure what to think about that lady making her baby cry like that.
This was also Will's first "outing," other than to the pediatrician's office. I'm trying really hard not to get him out unless I need to (for at least few more weeks), but I felt like this was important enough to get him out for. Although he stayed in his car seat covered up the entire time (except for one feeding), so he still hasn't technically "met" his new baby cousin just yet. But he did get dressed up for her arrival, and got to wear another one of daddy's outfits!
We are so excited to add yet another sweet baby girl to the family, and it will be so fun to watch Will and Lily grow up together so close in age!













Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl...and boy! Will looks like he's plumping up! Such a cute little guy. I'm glad you were able to get him out and more importantly...dress him up!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove Will's faces!! Too cute!
ReplyDelete