So I'm just a little behind on this.
Confession: Not only did I use all the data on my cell phone this billing cycle, I also went through all of the data on our internet package as well. Shameful, isn't it? So there were a few days that I had no internet access. Sad. Very sad.
But regardless, we had a great St. Patrick's Day (and 5 week birthday)! Baby Boy didn't have a single stitch of clothing with green on it that he could wear just yet, so Mommy finally got her act together and made something for her own child.
He was really excited.
He even had a green paci to further protect him from anyone that might miss the green on his shirt.
And because I can't take enough pictures of this little boy, we also had a photo shoot that day. With both the "big" camera and the iPhone. Watch out.
Some how I managed to catch his first non-milk-induced smile that day. He will give me one of these gummy little grins every once in a while, but on his own time, and only when he feels like he's done something funny enough to smile about. Mommy never seems to be funny enough to provoke one on her own.
And I still can't get over the multitude of faces this little guy has. Take this little series for example:
If I had to imagine what he was thinking in these pictures, it would go something like this:
1- Mom, I'm trying to watch my show here.
2- Will you please sshhhhh?
3- I can't hear anything they're saying!
4- Seriously Mom? What's a man gotta do around here to watch a show in peace?
After his annoying mom stopped playing paparazzi for a few minutes, we headed to the park to enjoy a long stroll in this beautiful weather.
Little boy loves his car seat and his stroller, thank goodness. He slept the entire time during our walk, which really surprised us, considering we were on a dirt and gravel "trail," rather than a smooth sidewalk. We are very thankful that he is so content in his car seat, and pray that is something that continues!
We had a wonderful St. Patty's Day, and hope you did too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment