Nov 8, 2013

Pregnancy 2- Week 19



Size of baby: Baby Girl is the size of an heirloom tomato, or about 6 inches long (top of her head to her little booty), and average weight is 8.5. Sensory development is at work this week, and her little brain is working on the areas designated for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch.
Maternity Clothes: Duh.
Stretch Marks: Nope.
Gender: Baby Girl!
  
Movement: Little girl is getting to be more active more often!
Sleep: Pretty good this week, thankfully!
What I miss: Nothing this week!
Cravings: Again..nothing exciting here. It seems like I would rather have salty than sweet recently though.
Symptoms: Still sneezing all the time, but I did that while I was pregnant with Will too, like the entire pregnancy. Weird! Maybe it's because I'm pregnant during this time of year again?
 
Best Moment this week: We are getting some major progress on our house, and are getting super excited about moving in. We are PRAYING it will be before Christmas, but I'm trying to tell myself it will be January so I don't get disappointed. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment