I can't believe it has already been a full year since the octopus costume of 2012. Sometimes I think Will hasn't thinned out at all during his first year of toddlerhood, and then I look back at that chubby little octopus and I realize he truly is turning into a little boy before my eyes!
This year, he was a little monkey, and a cute little monkey at that. The weekend before Hallowee, we went to a fall festival at a local church. It is the church that Taylor and his sweet fiance Carol go to, and they invited us to come.
A lot of the games they had were geared towards the older kids, but Will could have cared less what was going on around him once he spotted the bubble station.
We did eventually guide him elsewhere, and he had fun with those games as well,
especially when he realized there was candy involved in this whole Halloween gig.
He also got to dress up one day at school, and there were three little monkeys in his class, and they all looked exactly alike. I thought they were adorable. Will, on the other hand, did not think it was nearly as cute as his mommy did. So much for that photo op!
Happy Halloween from this little pumpkin!









No comments:
Post a Comment