Sep 27, 2013

Five on Friday

1. Today is brought to you by the Number 13. As in 13 weeks pregnant! Woo hoo! I think I'll celebrate by wearing pajama pants all weekend. I'm going to attempt to keep up with my weekly updates as I did with Will, but I understand this may be slightly more challenging this time around.

2. Alabama Football. We attended our first home game of the season last weekend and had some incredible weather following a morning rain. I was even able to pull out some fall clothes! The performance against Colorado State was not impressive to say the least, and I'm praying that we were saving our energy for Ole Miss tomorrow.



3. Packing. We are set to close on the home we are building in early to mid November! This weekend has been declared THE weekend to start packing up some of the stuff we aren't currently or don't anticipate using within the next two months. We are now taking any and all applicants to help with this super fun task (as well as any free boxes from any donating source). I am so not kidding.

4. Fall Decor. I love fall decorations as much as the next pumpkin spice latte obsessed American, but I just can't put any effort into that at all this year (see number 3), and it kind of makes me sad. But then I think about the reason why (see number 3, part A), and then I could care less. Because I'll take skipping preparing my home for harvest season in lieu of more space any day!



5.  Brittanie's Gender Reveal. I had the opportunity to go to Huntsville and hang out with my dear friend Britt and her family on Sunday afternoon to photograph her big gender reveal. I was SO good to see her, and I loved being able to share such a sweet time with her. I am so excited for her and Kris!



1 comment:

  1. 1. I still go back and read your weekly updates from Will to see what's coming, so please do that again. 2. HOW is your house almost done? That's AWESOME. 3. I had no idea she was pregnant. Something's in the water! Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete