2. Will. He's now 19 months. I know, right?! How in the world did that happen? And he is W-I-L-D y'all. Yet another reason for the exhaustion, I'm sure of it. He's into everything, and saying new things every day.
3. Sewing. I'm so blessed to have a fun little hobby that I can use to make a little cash on the side. But seriously, the last three months I've been sewing nonstop. Not kidding. I'm pretty sure Hunter is ready to throw the sewing machine out the front door.
4. Summer is officially ending this weekend. We had a fairly low key summer with a few trips sprinkled here and there (and I STILL haven't sorted through all of our pictures yet), and I wanted to cherish those moments with my boys, rather than sitting in front of the computer. I've done enough sitting in front of the sewing machine as it is (see number 3).
5. Is it ok to repeat numbers 1-3? Because I am. Those three, combined with the daily life of a full-time working mommy and wife, provide little time to do much else.
So there you have it- my excuses for going MIA for a few months. I promise I plan to catch up soon, at least for the sake of me documenting for my own memory of these precious moments we are in right now. Happy Friday!














No comments:
Post a Comment