For the month of June and most of July, my brother Charlie was in Alabama for some Air Force training. He was only an hour and a half from us, which was a welcomed change from being across the country! (He is currently stationed in Las Vegas.) His sweet fiance, Avigail, had the opportunity to spend most of those weeks in the South with him, and I was so glad to be able to spend some more time with her. Although it wasn't nearly enough time...work kind of got in the way of us spending as much time as we wanted to together. :( But, we still got to hang out, and I was very thankful for that!
Hunter and I picked her up from the airport when she first flew in, and drove her down to Montgomery, where Charlie was anxiously awaiting her arrival. We had dinner at a local Thai place and enjoyed each other's company. I totally stole these photos from your blog Avigail. Hope you don't mind. :)
A few weeks later, they came up on a Sunday and we all went to brunch- my mom, Hunter, Will, Charlie, Avigail, and even Avigail's mother. Unfortunately Charlie had to get back to study, but Avigail got to stay a few extra days with us.
She was such a huge help with entertaining Will, and I even came home to not one, but two meals cooked one day! Talk about a blessing! It's so hard to get a warm meal on the table when you are working full time and trying to take care of an infant, and it was music to my ears (and our tummies) the day I came home to her yummy cooking.
Our time together was too short, but cherished just the same. We can't wait to celebrate with you and Charlie in just a few short months! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












I somehow totally missed this post! I was way too distracted by the cute boy post right above me. So glad I got to spend some time with you all and can't wait til the next time!
ReplyDelete