Oct 4, 2010

It's official

We're addicted. Friday marked the end of 8 weeks of bootcamp for us, and guess what we did once again at 5:30 this morning? Bootcamp. We're crazy, I know. Although we would love to be able to sleep in past 5 a.m., we just can't deny ourselves these workouts anymore. Getting up that early seems to be 90% of the battle for me, so if I can get past the 10 minutes of "I've never been more sleepy in my life," I'm fine. I have my workout done for the day, and I can enjoy my afternoon and evenings at home being lazy and enjoying all the glories of fall television. So here are the results thus far:

                                                           Sarah                                    Hunter
Total pounds lost:                                 5.5                                         10.5
Total inches lost:                                  5"                                           7.5"
One mile run- improved by                     2 min, 25 sec                          3 min, 39 sec
Max sit ups in 2 min- improved by          18                                           same
Max push ups in 2 min- improved by      12                                           12

Current goal we are working towards this month, Strong Legs 10K. I'm already having some mild anxiety thinking about it, but I know it will be totally worth it in the end. Not to mention, it goes to a great cause (ahem...my employer), so it would be kind of hard to turn this down. Thank goodness for that cute boy by my side, encouraging me every step of the way. Without Hunter, I would have been finished after the first 4 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Get it! Morning workouts really are the best, once you get out of bed. For all the reasons you mentioned. Hello Fall TV!

    ReplyDelete