Remember these??
It was everything we hoped it would be, and so much more! Since it was a night game, we had all day to play with our friends, which I was oh-so-happy about.
We even got to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith for a few minutes, and other than Bama beating the mess out of Florida, that totally made my day! :)
On to the main event...thanks to Hunter's grandparents, we had incredible seats!
So this may or may not be kind of stalkerish, but when I was getting super duper excited about the start of a new football season a few months ago, I took a look at the roster. We have a guy on our team named Austin HUNTER Shepherd. That's not all folks- he's from Gwinnett County, Georgia- which is where we live. I was super excited, and have been on a mission to find a jersey with his number on it. It would be even more awesome if it had Shepherd on the back of it, but I'm pretty sure that's going to be highly unlikely. We don't want an AJ Green situation on our hands. So...until then...I can just continue to wish I had this guy's jersey.
We are obsessed with this guy. He's the strength and conditioning coach, but Hunter refers to him as "the hype man."
Julio and Trent. Oh how we love you.
And what better way to end a perfect weekend, than to have Sunday lunch with this sweet little angel!










No comments:
Post a Comment