How far along: 37 weeks and 3 days! We are officially full term!
Size of Baby: About 20" and 7#, but of course every baby differs at this point! At my appointment on Thursday, he said I was measuring at 35 weeks, but didn't seem concerned, and said that could be a good thing when this baby decided to enter the world!
What baby is up to: Weight gain is slowing down a little, but he's still gaining a few ounces a week.
Maternity Clothes: Getting a little tired of the maternity clothes at this point, but they are definitely necessary!
Gender: He's a BOY!
Movement: He's still pretty active, but I think he's starting to run out of room in there. Lots of hiccups lately thought!
Sleep: Still can't complain.
What I miss: My full wardrobe!
Cravings: Nothing new...still loving the fruit. And I'm back to having a hard time wanting to drink my water. I definitely haven't been great at that lately!
Symptoms: Waddling, back ache, frequent trips to the potty...nothing out of the ordinary this late into a pregnancy! But honestly, nothing that isn't tolerable, and that isn't worth it!
Best moment this week: Several things this week- our wonderful showers, and...something that I've been looking forward to for a while...
our bedding is finally in! Woo hoo!! Hunter's parents came over Friday night and hung our curtains and helped us get things set up in the nursery, and
I am in love with the way it has turned out! There are still a couple more things we are wanting to do, but hopefully there will be pictures soon! We don't have anything hung on the walls yet, but we have some ideas of what we are going to do. We also need to paint the rocking chair, and we've ordered a lamp that should be in soon. But YAY for major progress!
Also this weekend, major nesting has started. There are still lots of things I want to get done that probably aren't important in the long run, and don't have anything to do with the baby, but that are driving me crazy- like cleaning out and organizing the pantry, refrigerator, and all the kitchen cabinets. But if my
lack of progression is a true predictor as to when this baby will be here, we still have several more weeks on our hands, so I'll probably have time to get those things marked off my list before D-day!
No comments:
Post a Comment