May 5, 2011

Instagram, How I Love Thee

Like my friend Ashley, that confessed to her addiction a couple of weeks ago, I have a problem as well.

I, too, am addicted to this wonderful app called Instagram.

 Basically it allows you to upload any pic that is already on your phone, like this one:

or one that you took WITH your iPhone, like this one:
and do some awesome editing to it.


Most of the time, my subjects tend to repeat themselves, like this little girl:

and then this little girl:


Doll baby.

And then sometimes I take pictures of random farm animals, like this guy:

Thank you, iPhone, for your addictive ways. What did I do with my time before we met??

1 comment:

  1. I feel so better knowing I am not the only one with an Instagram addiction! It is just so fun! Now if only I can find a way to get Instagram on my computer, I would be one happy girl! ; )

    ReplyDelete