My Mom is probably the strongest woman I know. She's been through more than I could ever imagine, but you would never know it.
She is so giving and loving and caring, and just has the sweetest disposition. She is also the best "mamaw" in the entire world, and goodness, she can cook!
I'm so fortunate to have such an incredible woman raise me, love me, care for me, teach me wrong from right, laugh with me, cry with me, pray for me and pray with me.If I turn out to be half the mother she was to me...I will consider myself a success!
Not only do I have an incredible mother, but also an incredible mother-in-law that I love so dearly.
She is the reason why Hunter is the husband, gentleman, and man of God he is today, and for that I will forever be grateful to her.
Happy Mother's Day to the most special women in our lives! We love you so much!














No comments:
Post a Comment