Feb 22, 2011

Uh Oh...Spaghetti(o)

I had We had a little accident last night. I'm not even sure how to describe what happened, because it was one of those things that seemed to happen in super slow motion, but there was nothing we could do to stop it.
In summary, our kitchen looked like a crime scene, but I promise...it's just spaghetti.

 If you look really closely, you can see that it is even on the ceiling. Somehow it managed to go across the room and also land IN my Valentine's flowers, and all over the blinds as well.
 I promised not to show Hunter in his boxers and undershirt but you can see a small glimpse of what he looked like. Thank goodness I have a husband with a great sense of humor.
Who just happened to be on the phone with AT&T at the time of the incident. Oopsie. Sorry about that slight distraction sweetie.

Usually stuff like this totally stresses me out. I can't stand having a messy kitchen. In my opionion, that should be probably the cleanest room in the house. But we couldn't stop laughing. I think that had something to do with the fact that Hunter was on the phone and we WEREN'T supposed to be laughing- kinda like when something happens in church and you aren't supposed to even pretend to giggle? But to see him standing there, drenched in spaghetti sauce from head to toe- literally- in his hair, on his face, covering his clothes, on his legs, between his toes, while having a conversation with AT&T about our service- I couldn't help it.
I lost it.

Moral of the story: Even if you KNOW that lid is supposed to fit on the container, and it's not working, don't push it. Just find another lid. Especially if you are dealing with spaghetti. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah, that is really funny. That sauce had some serious trajectory. Glad no one was injured :)

    ReplyDelete