Jul 9, 2010

More Pictures

I know I have gone on and on about these children the past week (or past almost seven years, if you know me well), but I've been waiting for the opportunity to take some pictures of them since we invested in our nice camera (although I still have pretty much NO clue what I'm doing!). SG and Israel definitely have their typical sibling battles, but you would never guess it by looking at these pictures. You can truly see their friendship and love for each other in their facial expressions and body language, and I pray that this only strengthens as they grow older. I know that these will be pictures that our family will treasure for a lifetime, and hopefully they will come to appreciate them one day as well.



Love the snaggle-tooth stage! This little guy lost his two front teeth last year, and went a full year without them growing back in. He now finally has one of his teeth back, and the other is on the verge of coming through.

Talk about a little heart breaker! Her daddy is going to have his hands full with this one the older she gets. Isn't she just beautiful?


They couldn't imagine not including Sage in their photo shoot.

This is the newest addition, baby Jonathan. He has brother and sister's big chocolate brown eyes that just melt your heart. I couldn't get enough sugar from this little one while he was here!

Melt. My. Heart. My absolute favorite. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Sarah!! {it doesn't hurt to have beautiful models either}

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love that last one! soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete