This weekend, I headed over to Birmingham for a fun little wedding soiree for one of my favorite couples- Tara and Sam. It was a Mexican-themed couples party, however I was minus my husband (boo for him having to catch up on some work stuff during the weekend). Nevertheless, I had a blast- as always- with my incredible girlfriends, whom I don't get to see often enough now that we live in the ATL.
Here are a few highlights of the oh-so-fun evening:
Isn't the backdrop just gorgeous?
Brittanie working her magic in the kitchen, making some Mexican-themed adult beverages.
Brittanie working her magic in the kitchen, making some Mexican-themed adult beverages.
Lots of wonderful hosts and hostesses helped to make the fiesta super fun!
We even had a few pinatas. Who has a fiesta without pinatas? That's what we thought, anyway. Here is one of the cute little guys, before the wrath of Sam and Tara.
Tara thought it might be safe if she removed her wedge heels before spinning around three times, while being blindfolded, and then swinging a stick aimlessly in the air, hoping to make contact with the pinata. Who could blame her?
During. She had a mean swing.
After. Decapitated pinata. Success.
The Result.
The bride was really happy to get her peanut M&M's!
The happy bride and groom. We love you guys so much, and we can't wait for July 31! It will be here in the blink of an eye!






















No comments:
Post a Comment