We have enjoyed wedded bliss for a little over nine months now, and this first year is flying by. Before we know it, we'll be
May 9, 2010
Hello World!
Well, here I am. I've finally caved in and joined the blogging world. I've stalked followed friends' blogs for quite some time now, and thought I would go ahead and start one to document the (kind of) newly-wed experiences of The Shepherds.
We have enjoyed wedded bliss for a little over nine months now, and this first year is flying by. Before we know it, we'll beforcing down enjoying the top of our wedding cake (that is still in Hunter's parents freezer, by the way), and headed to the beach for a week-long celebration of our first year of marriage!
We have enjoyed wedded bliss for a little over nine months now, and this first year is flying by. Before we know it, we'll be
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Welcome to the blog world! Miss you!
ReplyDeletewelcome blog/real life friend :) can't wait to read more!
ReplyDelete