And finally...on to the main event. Marissa has always loved everything Christmas (don't we all??), and it was her vision to be able to incorporate Christmas trees and lights into her wedding. I just love the soft glow of all the pretty lights, and I think it set the perfect tone for an evening wedding on a cold night.
Note, as I have previously mentioned, my friend Erin that was in the wedding is a great photographer. She so graciously has allowed me to use some of her pretty pictures in my blog. Although I would love to claim them all as mine, all of the really good ones were actually shot from her camera.
Here is a shot of the finished programs that turned out beautifully! My friend Danielle was the creative mind behind these, and she did such a wonderful job. Thanks D!
The beautiful bride!
Sweet girls.
This is another Erin shot. I thought this was beautiful with the tree behind them.
Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. This has topped my list of favorite pictures of my babies. (Well, they aren't really babies anymore, but they always will be to me.) Don't they look so grown up here? So glad she captured this.
Another one of my favorites. They have so enjoyed having their daddy home. I'm sure this will be a treasured picture of our family's for years and years to come.
Big brother and little brother (and the back side of sister's head).
Erin- workin' her magic.
I thought this aisle runner with their monogram was a great touch!
My sweet little (sleepyhead) Jonathan.
The wedding party went outside to get some fun pictures, and of course Erin didn't miss an opportunity to get a creative shot of Lacy's sweet little belly. Baby Ellington will grace her parents with her presence in April.
How funny is this? This gigantic flag was on the wall in the fellowship hall, and he couldn't resist a few silly non-traditional photos.
The beautiful, very yummy cake. The four bottom layers were each a different flavor- white, strawberry, chocolate mint, and butter.
Instead of a groom's cake, they opted for a cupcake tower and a candy bar. How fun!
By the end of the evening, I think we we all getting a little looney.
So sweet. Marissa and her father (Uncle Lonnie) dancing.
Tucker was such a trooper! He was exhuasted by this point, but was still hanging in there with that sweet smile on his face.
Another one of my favorite moments. Family dance time!
It's not too often that you witness a man in uniform doing the sprinkler!
So much fun! These kids cracked me up all night long. They went crazy on the dancefloor. I mean crazy. Israel was busting moves that I haven't seen before. He also did the worm- all.night.long. Hilarious. I asked him who taught him the worm, and he said "oh, Patrick did it on Spongebob. But he was in the water." Thanks for that clarification, bud.
Song ended. Everybody hug now.
Always a fun moment- especially with the father of the bride standing right over them, watching Mark's every move.
So precious. They were dancing to "Could I have this dance (for the rest of my life)?" T-man was still hanging in there.
My loves.
The two most handsome men I've ever known!
























LOVE the picture of Buddy doing the sprinkler!
ReplyDeletelove this post :) such a great time and a BEAUTIFUL wedding! I loved it! Umm....i look seriously pissed off in that picture of me and marissa up there. Wow. what an awful profile lol!
ReplyDeleteThese are such wonderful pics!!!!
ReplyDelete