Oh how I love thee. You just spray into your hair (specifically at the root area), wait two minutes, and brush. Voila! "Big Sexy {clean looking} hair!" I will admit that it doesn't necessarily give your hair the soft texture that it normally would have after a fresh wash, it feels more like you've sprayed your hair with hairspray and brushed it out. However, a 3 minute fix in my books beats a 30 minute shower + comb + dry + fix session to me anyday!
Aug 24, 2010
My new favorite product!
I have always been jealous of those of you who don't have to wash your hair daily. This is mind boggling to me, and seems like it could definitely be an area that would save me some significant time in the morning, or even at night when we are going to dinner. However, if I don't wash my hair every morning (or in the evening if we are going somewhere), I will look like I have dipped my head in a bucket of bacon grease. Great visual, huh? One of my college roomies swore by the "baby powder method," although I was always too scared to try it, with the fear of making myself look like I just took a dive into a large bowl of flour. So, for those of you out there who also suffer with the issue of oily hair, please allow me to introduce you to my new BFF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










I love Big Sexy Hair, and have been wanting to try some dry shampoo. Seems like fate!
ReplyDeleteBeen wanting to try this! Maybe I could longer than an every-other-day shampoo with my lion's mane!
ReplyDelete