Things have been a little crazy around here lately, hence the delayed updates. In the past two weeks we've:
1- gone to Kentucky for the weekend,
2- closed on our house,
3- celebrated Christmas,
4- moved into our new home,
5- returned to work,
6- celebrated the New Year.
We've been just a little busy. :)
Size of Baby: At 26 weeks, she was the size of a head of lettuce, about 13.6-14.8 inches, and somewhere between 1.5-2.5 pounds. This is about the time when Hunter was born, and he weighed 2 pounds, 9 ounces. With each pregnancy, I'm praising God that we've surpassed that point. I can't imagine how scary that was for his sweet mother.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely.
Gender: GIRL! We've officially got a name. I'll get on that post soon. :)
Movement: Still a little wild child. I haven't really noticed a definite pattern yet though, other than when I'm still at night, which I think it pretty normal.
Sleep: Not great. I think it is more so related to everything we've had going on lately than the pregnancy though. There have been constant to-do lists running in my head for weeks now!
Cravings: Eggnog...ugh. That didn't last long. But nothing specific lately.
Symptoms: I've been having more Braxton Hicks lately, and my pack has certainly been hurting at the end of the day after these long days of being on m feet, trying to get things in order for our move.
Best moments the past two weeks: 1- Christmas! Always a glorious time of the year, to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior. 2- We have moved into our new home, and we couldn't be more excited! We are certainly blessed beyond reason. We celebrated our first night in our new home in front of our fireplace with a glass of bubbly (i.e. Sparkling Grape Juice).
What I'm looking forward to: Getting settled, and not living out of boxes. Sheesh. That will be nice!










I have fallen off the blogosphere for a while and finally came back and realized how much I have missed reading your posts. I know you guys have been so busy but you are glowing and more beautiful than ever! Love you friend!
ReplyDelete